TWIHARD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TWIHARD

Our love will be forever.

rodiklisLatest imagesIeškotiRegistruotisPrisijungti

Jsper hale_cullen

Go down 
2 posters
AutoriusPranešimas
Jasper Hale

Jasper Hale

Pranešimų skaičius : 17
Twihard`e aš nuo : 2011-03-07
Amžius : 29
Gyvenamoji vieta : forks

Jsper hale_cullen Empty
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Jsper hale_cullen   Jsper hale_cullen EmptyPir. 03 07, 2011 1:30 am

•Foto----
Spoiler:

•Vardas, Pavardė_-asper Hale Cullen

•Amžius1843 gimimo

•Perkeitimo metai.1863

•Rasė-vegetaras.

•IstorijaJasper Hale (born Jasper Whitlock) is one of the few surviving vampires of the Southern vampire wars, who later joined the Olympic Coven. He is the husband and soul mate of Alice Cullen and the adoptive son of Carlisle and Esme Cullen, as well as the adoptive brother of Rosalie Hale (in Forks, he and Rosalie pretend to be twins), Emmett and Edward Cullen. Jasper is the adoptive brother-in-law of Bella Cullen and the adoptive uncle of Renesmee Cullen.

After becoming a major in the Confederate Army, Jasper was set upon by the vampire Maria, who proceeded to turn him. After the transformation, Jasper aided Maria in her creation of a newborn vampire army which successfully conquered the feeding grounds of Texas. However, Jasper became tired of this violent and bloodlust life and eventually became a nomad. Fortunately, he was eventually found by Alice, the love of his life and with her began a life with the peaceful coven of the Cullen family.

Paskutinį kartą redagavo Jasper Hale, Antr. 03 08, 2011 11:56 pm. Redaguota 2 kartus(ų)
Atgal į viršų Go down
Bella Swan
I tell you yes, you tell me no, I ask you why, you never let me know o.O
Bella Swan

Pranešimų skaičius : 160
Twihard`e aš nuo : 2010-08-26
Amžius : 26
Gyvenamoji vieta : Forks.

Jsper hale_cullen Empty
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Jsper hale_cullen   Jsper hale_cullen EmptyPir. 03 07, 2011 4:52 pm

Foto blogai matos ;s
O šiaip heyy (hūg)
Atgal į viršų Go down
http://twihard.vampire-legend.com
Jasper Hale

Jasper Hale

Pranešimų skaičius : 17
Twihard`e aš nuo : 2011-03-07
Amžius : 29
Gyvenamoji vieta : forks

Jsper hale_cullen Empty
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Jsper hale_cullen   Jsper hale_cullen EmptyAntr. 03 08, 2011 1:24 am

sveikute sunny pakeisu kai turesiu laiko tam Wink
Atgal į viršų Go down
Sponsored content

Jsper hale_cullen Empty
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Jsper hale_cullen   Jsper hale_cullen Empty

Atgal į viršų Go down

Jsper hale_cullen
Atgal į viršų 
Puslapis 11

Permissions in this forum:Jūs negalite atsakinėti į pranešimus šiame forume
TWIHARD :: Įvadas :: Biografijos ::  Vampyrai vegetarai-
Pereiti į: